Newegg has long been a destination for gamers. We sell the newest games, the top consoles and everything you need to build your ultimate gaming rig. And now we have GameCrate – our very own editorial website dedicated to gaming culture and everything it entails.
This marks Newegg’s foray into content publishing and enriches the Newegg.com experience with editorial content to educate readers about the latest gaming-related news, products and media.
“Gamers represent a significant and very active segment of our customer base. GameCrate gives these tech-savvy individuals a place where they can stay current on gaming news and voice their opinions. We want to be more than a shopping destination for our customers and GameCrate is an innovative addition to our community.”
— Soren Mills, Chief Marketing Officer for Newegg North America
GameCrate is a natural next step for us. We not only want to sell games, we also want to connect gaming enthusiasts to their favorite technology and titles.
Catering to PC, console and mobile gamers, GameCrate includes:
- News & reviews featuring the latest games, consoles, PCs and accessories
- Live coverage of e-Sports events, including expert-written editorial and video analysis
- Professional advice and opinions focused on the world of hardware and technology
- Original video content and trailers from the latest games
- An intuitive forum that allows readers to join the discussion
- Exclusive deals and promotions on the latest gaming gear
Editorial objectivity is a key component of GameCrate. The newly established editorial team is focused solely on producing written and video content for the site. Community involvement is encouraged and the intuitive forum gets readers right into the heart of the discussion.
Those that are interested in writing for GameCrate can apply on our job board.