Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel 320 Series 2.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSA2CW120G3K5
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA II
Intel Solid-State Drives (Intel SSDs) just got better. The next generation Intel SSD 320 Series offers built-in data protection features, better performance, larger capacities and more value for your money. Built with 25 nanometer (nm) compute-quality Intel NAND Flash Memory, the Intel SSD 320 Series accelerates PC performance where it matters most.
- World-Class reliability – better by designThe Intel SSD 320 Series features new industry leading, compute-quality Intel 25nm NAND Flash memory manufacturing processes and an advanced architecture that employs 10 parallel NAND flash channels equipped with multi-level cell NAND flash memory. With powerful Native Command Queuing that enables up to 32 concurrent operations, the Intel SSD 320 Series delivers outstanding IOPS and throughput performance that drastically outperform traditional hard disk drives. The Intel SSD 320 Series also features low write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability; meaning Intel SSDs not only perform better, they last longer.
- Superior built-in data protection featuresThe Intel SSD 320 Series contains built-in features to protect your data from external threats and internal system snags. Pre-configured Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption capabilities give you peace of mind that your personal data is secured by advanced encryption technologies in the event of theft or loss of your computer. Additionally, two new data protection features guard your data from an unexpected system power loss or a faulty NAND array.
- Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD OptimizerThe Intel Solid-State Toolbox with Intel Solid-State Drive Optimizer provides a powerful set of management, information, and diagnostic tools to maintain the health of your Intel SSD and optimize performance to "fresh-out-of-the-box" levels. The FREE Toolbox also includes the System Configuration Tuner that will configure your system to take full advantage of your SSD performance. Download the Intel SSD Toolbox at www.intel.com/go/ssdtoolbox.
- Start Solid-State Computing with IntelThe Intel Data Migration Software helps you install an Intel SSD. With minimal steps, this tool clones the operating system and files from a hard drive or SSD to any Intel SSD. The FREE Intel Data Migration Software supports Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, and XP and is available for download at www.intel.com/go/ssdinstallation. In addition, a 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch mounting bracket is included with the SSD for compatibility with standard desktop hard drive mounting.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy