Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel 330 Series Maple Crest 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSC2CT120A3K5
- SATA III
A great choice to upgrade your PC/laptop or build a new system, the Intel 330 Series Maple Crest SSD delivers the cutting-edge performance and Intel quality you need at a price you want. Available in 2.5" form factor with capacity ranging from 60GB to 240GB, the Intel 330 Series SSD delivers staggering sequential reads up to 500MB over the SATA III interface - you get a faster OS booting, quicker application loading and improved overall system response. Along with the industry-leading Intel quality and reliability, the Intel 330 SSD highlights 1.2 million hours of MTBF for years of hassle-free use.
- The perfect blend of cutting edge performance, Intel quality, and valueIdeal for price-conscious enthusiasts looking to upgrade a desktop or notebook PC, the Intel® SSD 330 Series brings SATA 6Gb/s transfer rates to the Intel® Solid-State Drive 300 Family. Offered in the most popular capacities (60GB, 120GB, 180GB and 240GB), the Intel SSD 330 Series boosts overall system performance and responsiveness for a broad range of applications.
- Technology and PerformanceThe SATA 6Gb/s interface doubles the data transfer rate from its SATA 3Gb/s predecessor, powering the Intel SSD 330 Series to blazing fast sequential reads up to 500MB/s to handle your most demanding applications with ease. The end result: a vastly more responsive PC with quick operating system (OS) boot and application load times, significantly out-performing a typical consumer hard disk drive (HDD).
- Quality and Reliability You Can TrustThe Intel SSD 330 Series is based on highly reliable 25nm Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Intel NAND Flash Memory and validated for three years of worry-free useful life. Intel SSD 330 Series delivers the world class quality, reliability, and customer support you’ve come to expect from Intel.
- SSD Management ToolsThe Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD Optimizer provides a powerful set of management, information, and diagnostic tools to maintain the health of your Intel SSD and optimize performance to “fresh-out-of-the-box” levels. The FREE Toolbox also includes the System Configuration Tuner that will configure your system to take full advantage of your SSD performance (Download the Toolbox at: www.intel.com/go/ssdtoolbox). Intel Data Migration Software makes it easier to upgrade your PC with an Intel SSD. With minimal steps, this tool clones the entire operating system and user files from an existing drive to any Intel SSD (The FREE Intel Data Migration Software supports Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP and is available for download at: www.intel.com/go/ssdinstallation)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hongkong Store Return Policy