- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53 GHz 6MB L2 Cache Socket P 35W Dual-Core BX80576T9400 Processor
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- 1066 MHz FSB
- 45 nm
- 6MB L2 Cache
Prepare yourself for a new level of laptop productivity with the T9400. Offering two cores and 2.53GHz of raw computing power, this CPU is the perfect solution for work or play on-the-go. The 45nm Hafnium-based T9400 features superb physical construction for higher performance and dual-core processors that require less power. The processor also offers an optimized FSB (up to 1066MHz) for better responsiveness that demanding applications require.
Heat and noise are always a concern for any laptop user. That’s why the T9400 is designed to be thinner, cooler and quieter, reducing slowdown and keeping you focused. The processor also uses Intel SpeedStep Technology, which allows software to change the clock speed on demand, ensuring that power is drawn when it’s needed and reduced when it’s not. The result is faster computing with minimal heat output.
Spend less time working and more time accomplishing with several Intel innovations built into the CPU. Virtualization Technology allows you to run multiple environments on one machine. Deep Power Down minimizes power to both cores and L2 cache when idle, extending battery life. Trusted Execution Technology helps protect your system from software-based attacks so you can work or play confidently. Make the smart upgrade to the T9400 today!
- Specialized Dual-core MicroarchitectureThe Intel Core 2 Duo processor includes two execution cores in a single physical package to enable execution of parallel threads or applications on separate cores with dedicated CPU resources. The results enable outstanding dual-core performance and greater system response when running multi-threaded or multiple demanding applications simultaneously. The innovative 45nm dual-core technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise.
- Intel Centrino 2 Duo Mobile TechnologyIntel Centrino 2 Duo mobile technology has just gotten a mobility upgrade with the new Intel Core 2 Duo mobile processor. Its advanced capabilities provide twice the multitasking performance with improved energy efficiency for enhanced battery life so you get the benefits of a powerful dual-core PC plus all the benefits of mobility.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Intel EM64T provides an enhancement to Intel 32-bit architecture by enabling the mobile processor platform to access larger amounts of memory. With appropriate 64-bit supporting hardware and software, platforms based on an Intel processor supporting Intel EM64T can enable use of extended virtual and physical memory.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don’t.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT)With Intel VT, one hardware platform functions as multiple "virtual" platforms. For business, Intel VT offers improved manageability, limiting downtime and maintaining worker productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. In the home, Intel VT allows creating unique user environments for multiple family members using the same platform simultaneously.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PQ Electronics Return Policy