- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i5-2520M Sandy Bridge 2.5GHz (3.2GHz Turbo Boost) 2 x 256KB L2 Cache 3MB L3 Cache Socket G2 35W Dual-Core BX80627i52520M Mobile Processor
Ships from Hong Kong.
Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- 32 nm Sandy Bridge
- 2 x 256KB L2 Cache 3MB L3 Cache
Delivering more performance automatically when you need it and now a better visual experience, the 2nd generation Intel Core i5 mobile processor for laptops provides visibly smart performance with a boost, built in.
With Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the processor increases your laptop PC's speed when you need it. The 2nd generation Intel Core i5 mobile processor also includes built-in visuals, a rich set of new built-in features designed for stunning, seamless visual PC experiences with no additional hardware required. Also featured is Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, which enables each processor core to work on two tasks simultaneously, delivering the smart 4-way multitasking performance you need to move between applications quickly. That's visibly smart performance with a boost.
- Built-in VisualsThe 2nd generation Intel Core i5 mobile processor integrates a suite of technologies built right into the processor that deliver stunning visual experiences. Intel Quick Sync Video is breakthrough hardware acceleration that makes fast work of creating, editing, synchronizing, and sharing your videos at home and on the internet. Built-in Intel HD Graphics 3000 offers the needed performance for playing mainstream and casual games. Enjoy stunning visual quality and color fidelity for spectacular HD playback and immersive web browsing with Intel Clear Video HD Technology, plus stereoscopic full 1080p 3D Blu-ray playback with Intel InTru 3D Technology. Intel Wireless Display lets you enjoy all of your personal and online content on a big screen with a simple wireless connection between your laptop and TV.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0More intelligent, energy-efficient, and dynamic than previous generation, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 gives you accelerating performance when you need it. It delivers an even greater automatic speed increase by allowing processor cores to run faster than the base operating frequency for demanding applications if the processor is operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology)Intel Hyper-Threading Technology delivers thread-level parallelism on each processor resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
- Intel Anti-Theft Technology (Intel AT)Built into the Intel Core i5-2520M processor, Intel Anti-Theft Technology is an intelligent way for you to help secure the mobile assets of your workforce. If a laptop is lost or stolen when the user is out of the office, the PC will be shut down and useless to thieves. It not only helps protect the intellectual property of your company at the pre-boot level, but also allows for fast reinstatement of a laptop without damage to information, should the laptop be recovered.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) for Directed I/O (Intel VT-d)Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) extends Intel's Virtualization Technology (VT) roadmap by providing hardware assists for virtualization solution. VT-d continues from the existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium processor (VT-i) virtualization adding new support for I/O-device virtualization. Intel VT-d can help end users improve security and reliability of the systems and also improve performance of I/O devices in virtualized environment. These inherently helps IT managers reduce the overall total cost of ownership by reducing potential down time and increasing productive throughput by better utilization of the data center resources.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT)Intel Trusted Execution Technology for safer computing is a versatile set of hardware extensions to Intel processors and chipsets that enhance the digital office platform with security capabilities such as measured launch and protected execution. Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides hardware-based mechanisms that help protect against software-based attacks and protects the confidentiality and integrity of data stored or created on the client PC. It does this by enabling an environment where applications can run within their own space, protected from all other software on the system. These capabilities provide the protection mechanisms, rooted in hardware, that are necessary to provide trust in the application's execution environment. In turn, this can help to protect vital data and processes from being compromised by malicious software running on the platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy