Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Joule 570x developer kit with expansion board, single
- 1.7 GHz Quad-Core CPU, up to 2.4 GHz Burst
- 4GB LPDDR4
- 16GB eMMC
- Enhanced support for Intel RealSense cameras & Libraries
- 24x48mm modular design
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 4K video capture & display
- 2 USB3, USB2, PCIe, x4 DSI, x4 CSI, SPI, 3 I2C, I2S, DMIC, t2 UART, HDMI
package for intelligent
- Intel® Joule™ 570x
- Expansion board exposing USB 3.0 (1 type-A and 1 type-C port with OTG), Micro HDMI*, MIPI* DSI, Micro-SD* card slot, 2 generic 40-pin 100-mil I/O connectors at 3.3V (5V tolerant), and on-board serial-over-USB debug port
- Micro-SD* card
- USB cable (type-A to type-C)
- 2 Wi-Fi* antennas
- Heatsink and Fastener
Some uses may require 12V DC power adapter (not included).See product documentation.
Big Compute. Tiny Package.
Intel® Joule™ features high-end compute and graphics and large memory in a tiny, low power package, making it an ideal platform for innovative IoT edge compute applications and products requiring advanced computer vision.
Intel® Joule™ is a high-performance system-on-module (SOM), combining a complete computer system, choice of operating system, and pre-certification in over 80 countries. The integrated design enables developers and entrepreneurs to go from concept to prototype to production in less time and for lower development and certification cost.
Powered by the Intel Ecosystem
The Intel® Joule™ platform is supported by a vast software and hardware ecosystem, which enables developers to choose from multiple operating systems and take advantage of off-the-shelf libraries and peripherals to further accelerate development.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Intel Corporation is under license.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy