Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel X25-M Mainstream 2.5" 160GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSA2MH160G2R5
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA II
Why wait when you can get more accomplished with a solid state drive by Intel?
Say goodbye to long load times and cold system boots. This Intel SSD makes sure you get where you need to go fast. Since there are no moving parts, there's no need to wait for platters to spin and less worry that a mechanical piece will fail. Average sequential read speeds are 250MB/s and write speeds are 100MB/s. You won't have time to leave your desk next time you have to move over a large file. With 160GBs of space, you'll have plenty of room to store your important programs for the fastest performance you'll ever experience.
- SSD Storage TechnologyActing without any moving parts, the Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2M160G2R5 solid state disk (SSD) boasts multiple advanced features including zero mechanical noise, faster data rates compared to conventional HDDs, over 1.2-million-hour life span, ultra-low power consumption and impressive shock, vibration and extreme temperature resistance. With these breakthrough capabilities, the SSD meets all the demanding requirements for high-performance data storage.
- 2.5" Form FactorThe Intel 160GB solid state disk is specifically designed for notebook computers equipped with a 2.5" SATA II drive bay. In addition, it comes with a 3.5” adapter for matching with 3.5” drive bay to extend the storage of your desktop computer.
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s InterfaceThe Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2M160G2R5 solid state disk features the next-generation SATA II interface supporting up to 3.0 Gb/s data transfer rates, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and hot-pluggable point-to-point connections for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- "The Best SSD" Award from DRAMeXchangeThe Intel X25-M Mainstream series SSD get "the Best SSD" Award Insignia from DRAMeXchange.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy