- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel X25-V 2.5" 40GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSA2MP040G2R5
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- SATA II
Why wait for a traditional hard disk drive (HDD) to spin up? Now introducing 40 GB Intel X25-V High-Performance Value Solid-State Drive. Intel Value Solid-State Drives (Intel SSDs) represent an advancement in storage technology that is specially engineered to deliver robust performance for cost effective solutions. Intel X25-V SSD was created to tackle the most demanding applications your netbook or notebook PC has to offer, at a significant value for solid-state computing. It also provides a high performance reliable boot drive for desktop and embedded applications.
- Leadership design with superior qualityDecades of memory experience and lithography leadership brings Intel's leading technology to even more consumer segments. Intel X25-V SSD takes pride in superior quality NAND on Industry leading 34nm technology, advanced manufacturing process and sophisticated firmware. Experience the difference of an Intel Value SSD with outstanding performance compared to common HDDs featuring the latest generation native SATA interface with a superior architecture employing five parallel NAND flash channels equipped with multi-level cell NAND flash memory. With powerful Native Command Queuing (NCQ) to enable up to 32 concurrent operations, Intel Value SATA SSDs deliver higher input/output per second and throughput performance that drastically outperform traditional hard disk drives.
- Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD OptimizerDownload the Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD Optimizer for a set of applications to easily manage the health and optimize the performance of your Intel SSD. The Intel SSD Toolbox includes a powerful set of management, information and diagnostic tools, and is designed to work best with 34nm Intel SSDs. The Intel SSD Optimizer utilizes the new ATA Data Set Management Command (Trim Attribute) to help maintain your SSDs performance at "fresh-out-of-the-box" levels, and is specifically designed to run with Microsoft Windows 7. The Intel SSD Optimizer also works with Microsoft Windows Vista and XP operating systems as well.
- Save money and do moreThe Intel Value SATA Solid-State Drive is available in 2.5” standard hard drive form factor. And the Intel Value SSDs are tested and validated on the latest Intel-based mobile and desktop platforms for your peace of mind.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PQ Electronics Return Policy