Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Xeon E5-1650 V3 Haswell-EP 3.5 GHz 6 x 256 KB L2 Cache 15MB L3 Cache LGA 2011-3 140W Server Processor BX80644E51650V3
- 22 nm
- 15 MB L3 Cache
- 6 x 256 KB L2 Cache
The Intel Xeon E5-1600 v3 processors take huge leaps forward in performance and power efficiency. Based on 22nm Haswell EP micro architecture and with LGA 2011-3 packaging, the Intel Xeon E5-1600 v3 family has core count ranging from four to eight, and supports DDR4 of up to four channels to feed these cores with adequate data. The support for Turbo Boost and Hyper-Threading technology take the computing capability to the next level.
The new Intel Xeon processor E5-1600 v3 family product helps IT address the growing demands placed on infrastructure, from supporting business growth to enabling new services faster, delivering new applications in the enterprise, technical computing, communications, storage, and cloud. It also enables powerful, agile data centers by supporting a Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) to address the imminent need of greater flexibility with higher levels of automation and orchestration. In addition, with the significant benefits in virtualization and security, as well as a low total cost of ownership and Intel’s acclaimed product quality, the Intel Xeon Processor E5-1600 v3 product family is a compelling solution for any organization.
A New Way to Think About the Data Center
Now designed for compute, storage, and networking to work better together, the latest Intel Xeon processor can help you meet today’s challenges while laying the groundwork for tomorrow’s fully-orchestrated data center.
- Deliver more automation capabilities for higher-performing, more secure clouds
- Solve increasing demands for storage and quickly crunch through complex data analytics problems
- Meet the speed of execution expected today
- Operate a more cost-effective, energy-efficient data center
- Measure and monitor
Responsive Performance, Remarkable Energy Efficiency
The latest members of the Intel Xeon processor E5 family deliver the best combination of performance, built-in capabilities, and cost-effectiveness to address technical computing challenges, enable cloud deployments, accelerate processor performance for peak loads, deliver intelligent storage or power data analytics.
Streamline Your Path to Private Cloud Services Delivery
Built-in virtualization delivers faster performance for core virtualization processes and improves the quality and control of services.
- Improved application performance, live migration, provisioning, dynamic load balancing, and disaster recovery.
- Greater service quality and utilization by monitoring individual virtual machines (VMs) in cache and addressing “noisy neighbor” issues.
- Enabling ultra-high isolation for usages such as financial services.
A Foundation for Trust and Security
Improve your ability to safeguard your data and infrastructure with foundational, hardware-assisted security capabilities.
- Encourage pervasive encryption by reducing associated performance penalties.
- Deploy a wide range of security applications with faster, higher-quality cryptographic keys and certificates.
- Protect your operating system by increasing security against malware, denial-of-service (DoS), privilege escalation, and platform surface attacks.
- Protect against attacks against the hypervisor, BIOS, firmware, and other prelaunch software components and gain visibility into system security to strengthen IT compliance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy