Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Xeon W3570 Bloomfield 3.2 GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W BX80601W3570 Server Processor
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1333 MHz FSB
- 45 nm Bloomfield
- 4 x 256KB L2 Cache
- 8MB L3 Cache
Unleash the raw computing power that only Intel Xeon W3570 quad core processors can provide. These CPU powerhouses are designed to handle the most intense compute and visualization workloads that any single processor workstation can throw at them. Xeon W3570 quad processors are designed with efficient 45nm Intel Core microarchitecture, enabling faster, cooler and quieter PC and workstation experiences as well as providing all of the bandwidth your work demands.
Take advantage of DDR3 memory support up to 1333MHz for fast data processing. You’ll enjoy unmatched application performance with up to 24GB of SDRAM in dual channel. The Xeon W3570 also supports ECC memory for those projects that cannot afford a system crash at any time.
Whatever your needs are the Xeon W3570 will automatically adapt to your workload thanks to the revolutionary Nehalem microarchitecture. Turbo Boost technology assists in faster speeds when conditions allow. Experience the convenience, versatility and raw power of Intel Xeon W3570 quad processors today!
- Quad-core Processing with Enhanced Smart CacheThe Intel Xeon W3570 processor features four complete processor cores in one physical package. Significant performance headroom, especially for multi-threaded applications, helps boost system utilization through virtualization and application responsiveness. Its 4 x 256KB L2 cache and 8MB shared L3 cache with Enhanced Smart Cache technology minimize data latency and improves performance.
- Supports Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT)With Intel VT, one hardware platform functions as multiple “virtual” platforms. For business, Intel VT offers improved manageability, limiting downtime and maintaining worker productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. In the home, Intel VT allows creating unique user environments for multiple family members using the same platform simultaneously.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Enhances next-generation IA-32 platforms with 64-bit addressability and related instructions, allowing flexibility for both 64-bit and 32-bit applications and operating systems.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don’t.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy