- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
IOGEAR GCS62 MiniView Micro PS/2 KVM Switch with Cables
- 2 Ports Computer Connections
- 1 Port Monitor Connections
- AutoScan Interval 5 seconds
- Video Resolution 1920 x 1440; DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
Introducing the two port MiniView Micro KVM switch from IOGEAR - a simple solution for those with more PCs than hands. Use one keyboard, one monitor and one mouse to control two PCs or Macintosh systems. This self-powered KVM switch features mouse & keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. The proprietary VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 1920 x 1440. With KVM cables (6' long) molded into the unit, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers, and you've got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR. (Macintosh support requires IOGEAR's Mac Adapter.)
- Ultra-CompactThe sleek, ultra-compact IOGEAR GCS62 MiniView Micro is the smallest 2-port PS/2 KVM switch available in the market that allows you to use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control two computers, helping save space and reduce desktop clutter.
- High Resolution SupportThe support for high video resolution up to 1920 x 1440 ensures best possible picture clarity.
- Convenient Setup & Port SwitchIncludes 6' long molded-in cables to simplify setup. The built-in AutoScan mode and hot Keys function allows easy and hassle-free switch between computers. LEDs allow for easy status monitoring.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Best Price Return Policy