- $209.99 after $30.00 rebate card
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master MasterCase H500M ATX Mid-Tower w/ 4x Side Tempered Glass Panels, Type-C I/O Panel, 2x Vertical GPU Card PCI Slots & 2x 200mm ARGB Fans w/ARGB Controller
- Four Tempered Glass Panels - Edge-to-edge glass side panels on both sides, a glass top panel, and a glass front panel offer a clear and comprehensive system view.
- Glass & Mesh Options Included - Choose between the glass front panel for a balance of aesthetics and performance or run full mesh for optimized airflow with the included accessory.
- Rich Connectivity - The I/O panel comes with a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, and four additional USB 3.0 ports. The included ARGB controller can also be connected to the reset switch to manage the lighting of the system.
- Covers For Clean Building - A total of 9 covers take clean building to the next level with a PSU cut out cover that provides the option of showing off your PSU or leaving it out of sight.
- Two 200mm Addressable RGB Fans & Controller - Move air stylishly and quietly with two Addressable RGB Fans controlled by an included ARGB controller.
Cooler Master MasterCase H500M
Perfectly combining aesthetics and performance, Cooler Master's MasterCase H500M ATX mid-tower case is ideal for your new gaming rig. It comes with two 200mm addressable RGB fans and addressable RGB controller, letting you create a unique lighting effect. Four tempered-glass panels put your components on display in different directions while the glass front panel can be changed to a mesh panel for better airflow. Having a clean interior is important for such a wide view of the inwards. The case offers nine covers to keep anything unsightly hidden. A bulky performance graphics card can be installed securely without causing any strain via the graphics-card support arm.
Interchangeable Front Panels
The included accessory lets you decide the case's front panel. You can choose the mesh front panel for optimal airflow, or switch to the glass option for balanced aesthetics and performance.
Addressable RGB Fans
Create a gorgeous gaming ambiance. Use the included addressable RGB controller to control the pre-installed two 200mm addressable RGB fans for endless customization.
Four Tempered-Glass Panels
Enjoy a clear and comprehensive view of your system with two edge-to-edge glass panels on sides, a glass front panel and a glass top panel.
Graphics-Card Support Arm
Your large, long graphics card will suffer less stress of weight thanks to the included adjustable graphics card support arm.
The front panel supports up to 360mm radiators (including 200mm sized radiators) while the top bracket supports up to 360mm radiators along with 200mm fans. You can mount the water pump directly atop the PSU shroud with a dedicated bracket.
Covers for Clean Building
A total of nine covers make building a clean system easier than ever. A PSU cut-out cover allows you to show off the PSU or leaving it out of sight.
- Cable-Management Cover
- CPU Cut-Out Cover
- PSU Cable Cover
- PSU Cut-Out Cover
- PSU Shroud with SSD-Mounting Support
- PSU Shroud with Water-Pump Bracket
- Cable Cover with SSD and Reservoir-Mounting Support
- Clearance Cover for 200mm Radiator Support
- Radiator Lid to Accommodate Thicker & Longer Radiators
The I/O panel has a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four USB 3.0 ports and audio-in & out jacks that support HD Audio. The included addressable RGB controller can be connected to the reset switch for quick control.
- USB 3.0 Port
- USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C Port
- Audio In & Out
- Reset Switch & Optional Addressable RGB Controller
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy