- + $8.00 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Desktop Memory Model KVR667D2N5/1G
Ships from Canada.
Most customers receive within 7-32 days.
- DDR2 667 (PC2 5300)
- CAS Latency 5
- Voltage 1.80V
For breakneck speed and smashing performance upgrade your PC with this Kingston 1GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM for your desktop. As Part of Kingston’s ValueRAM® Series, you are getting 1GB of high-quality memory clocked at an impressive 667MHz, all in one competitively-priced memory stick.
Designed with the whitebox user and system integrator in mind, Kingston ValueRAM® products are engineered to meet industry standard specifications and rigorously tested to ensure quality. This is ideal for those who purchase memory by spec and demand products that are 100 percent tested by the manufacturer to meet industry specifications. If you’re in the market for a new system, consider the enormous savings of purchasing this 1GB module instead. You will see an extraordinary boost in your PC’s performance and bandwidth, and still have plenty of change left for stocking up on more gaming gear! For top-notch affordability coupled and scintillating performance, this memory stick fits the bill.
- Kingston ValueRAM Series DDR2 SDRAMThe Kingston ValueRAM series DDR2 SDRAM features cutting-edge quality DRAM chips for applicable industry specifications and consistently delivers quality, reliability and compatibility.
- DDR2 667DDR2 667 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 5.3GB/s memory bandwidth for enhanced work and gaming power!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- This item is covered by AmberCne Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-877-546-4786
- Support Website
- View other products from Kingston Technology Corp.