Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston HyperX SH100S3B/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (HyperX Upgrade Kit)
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA III
HyperX SSD uses an advanced wear leveling technology that distributes writes evenly across all the flash blocks in the SSD to maximize overall drive endurance. Additionally, wear leveling ensures that the individual Flash memory blocks are consumed at a very balanced rate, not to exceed a 2-percent difference between the most often written blocks and least written. This enables the HyperX SSD to provide the longest possible life for the user while maintaining optimal performance.
- Built for SpeedKingston's HyperX SSD uses the latest generation SandForce SF-2281 controller with native support for SATA 6Gb/s, combined with Intel 25nm compute-quality MLC NAND (5k P/E Cycles). The HyperX SSD delivers outstanding read/write performance and significantly faster system response, boot times, and application load times than SATA 2 solid-state drives, with out-of-box performance of sustained 60K Random Write IOPS, read speeds of up to 555MB/s and write speeds of up to 510MB/s.
- A Superior PC ExperienceIn addition to maximum performance, a HyperX SSD upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability. HyperX SSDs work in perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the ultimate storage solution.
- Trim SupportThe HyperX SSDs feature support for the Windows 7 TRIM command. This allows them to store only the data they need and perform memory optimization to ensure the fastest possible write speeds.
- HyperX Upgrade KitThe kit includes everything you need for a smooth upgrade, including Acronis True Image HD migration software, mounting brackets and cables.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy