Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston SSDNow V Series 2.5" 64GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SNV425-S2/64GB
- SATA II
Adding an SSD to a desktop already using a standard hard disk drive is a smart and efficient way to upgrade. Transferring the operating system and applications from the HDD to the SSD allows the SSD to be used as a bootable drive that takes full advantage of the Flash-based technology. The SSD and the HDD then co-exist to drive optimal performance in the upgraded desktop. For notebooks, SSDNow drives are a perfect replacement for hard drives resulting in faster, more reliable performance. Making this change will improve a notebook's efficiency in a wide range of tasks, from booting up to running the most robust operating system and demanding applications. The SSDNow V Series drive uses a standard SATA interface but, unlike a regular HDD, SSD is very rugged and built with no moving parts, making it ideal for power users and road warriors who push the limits of their notebooks. Other benefits include reduced power usage, less noise and less heat generation.
Kingston's SSDNow V Series offers performance gains and power consumption reductions at a fraction of the cost of a new system. For added peace of mind, they're backed by 24/7 tech support, a three-year warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
- SSD Storage TechnologyActing without any moving parts, the Kingston SSDNow V Series SNV425-S2/64GB solid-state drive boasts multiple advanced features including zero mechanical noise, faster data rates compared to conventional HDDs, over 1-million-hour life span, ultra-low power consumption and impressive shock, vibration and extreme temperature resistance. With these breakthrough capabilities, the SSD meets all the demanding requirements for high-performance storage.
- Windows 7 TRIM SupportThe Kingston SSDNow V Series SNV425-S2/64GB solid-state drive offers Windows 7 TRIM support, which uses ATA commands to increase the SSD write speeds in Windows 7. It also cuts down on the amount of data to be deleted, increasing the SSD’s lifespan and allowing it to delete garbage data in advance.
- SATA II InterfaceThe Kingston SSDNow V Series SNV425-S2/64GB solid-state drive features the second-generation SATA II interface supporting up to 3.0 Gb/s data transfer rates, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and hot-pluggable point-to-point connections for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-877-546-4786
- Support Website
- View other products from Kingston Technology Corp.