Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
KWorld UB435-Q USB ATSC TV Stick
- CyberLink Software
- Total Media Software
- Win7 Compatible
- USB 2.0 Interface
- ATSC / ClearQAM
- Time Shifting and Scheduled Recording
- Up to 1920 x 1080i Video and Dolby Digital AC3 Audio Output
Turn your PC or laptop into a fully featured TV and DVR with the KWorld UB435-Q USB TV stick. This USB TV tuner brings ATSC and Clear QAM digital TV with high definition up to 1920x1080i to your computer, so you can enjoy your favorite programs peacefully without battling for channels with others. ArcSoft TotalMedia software with simple interface comes with multiple functions such as Time Shifting, Schedule Recording and Image Capture thus you can keep your favorite shows and scenes on your hard drive. You can also add your creativity to captured clips with the CyberLink editing software, and share with your friends and families on YouTube.
- Supports Digital TV (ATSC 8VSB) or Digital Cable TV (unencrypted QAM)
- Watch Free Digital Terrestrial TV (ATSC) on the PC
- Supports up to 1920 x 1080 (HDTV Video Output) and Dolby Digital AC3 Audio Output
ATSC TV and Clear QAM on your PC
You can watch and record ATSC TV, 8VSB TV, and Clear QAM on your PC or laptop with this TV tuner stick. Furthermore, this TV tuner not only offers multiple TV signal receptions but also delivers high definition picture up to 1920 x 1080i which allows viewers to enjoy a superior visual quality.
ArcSoft TotalMedia software
- Time shifting - pause, rewind and record your favorite shows so you won’t miss any scene
- Scheduled recording - schedule the recording for your favorite TV programs and save it in your computer for later viewing
- EPG - Electronic Program Guide
- Image capture - capture the exciting scenes in JPEG format
- Simple interface for organizing and editing video & photo files
- Create slideshows for your photos nice & easy
- Burn video files into DVD / VCD
CyberLink PowerDirector Software
Once you captured the videos, you can edit and put your creativity to work with the CyberLink software. Afterward, you can either upload your videos directly into YouTube or burn them into DVD with DVD menu. You can even convert your production into other formats, in order to be watched on your iPod, PSP, or any of your small mobile devices.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy