Every element of the compact and powerful Dynamo 300, from driver to amplifier to crossover to cabinet, is meticulously designed and manufactured to deliver a staggering low-frequency performance - bass extension, power, and detail - at an extremely affordable price. Perfect for either home theater or stereo applications, the Dynamo 300 is built with high-density materials to minimize cabinet resonance and provide a solid foundation for the high-output 8-inch woofer and high-current 75-watt, 150-watt peak amplifier. Whether you are looking for high performance bass to enhance your music experience or take your home theater system to the next level, a new Dynamo family subwoofer should be at the top of your list.
- 8-Inch Low-Distortion WooferDynamo 300's high-resolution driver combines an 8-inch polypropylene cone with a high-intensity magnet structure to achieve huge excursion and output capability without sacrificing detail. By eliminating cone flexure, even at long voice-coil excursions, Dynamo 300's advanced-technology bass driver achieves the very low distortion necessary for proper blending with MartinLogan FoldedMotion and electrostatic speakers.
- 75-watt (150-watt peak) AmplifierDynamo 300's amplifier belongs to a recently-developed class of switch-mode designs that incorporate a variety of innovative techniques to reduce noise, distortion, and heat to the lowest possible levels. In particular, the switching frequency is much higher than in typical subwoofer amplifiers of this type, providing a tremendous true 75 watts continuously with extremely low distortion.
- Low-Turbulence PortsPorts are a convenient and cost-effective way of increasing low-frequency output. Dynamo 300's low-turbulence port is carefully designed to provide superb low-end efficiency while minimizing port induced distortion.
- High-Density Cabinet ConstructionDynamo 300's high-density cabinet is carefully designed to minimize cabinet-induced resonances and provide an ideal baffle for linear operation of Dynamo 300's long-excursion 8-inch low-distortion woofer.
- Seamless System Integration: Engineered for Stereo and Home TheaterDynamo 300's connections and controls are designed to enable easy, seamless integration with any stereo music or multi-channel home theater system. Its main left and right line-level inputs feed into a precision low-pass filter with a cutoff frequency variable from 45 to 150Hz. For systems in which a surround processor supplies the crossover, Dynamo 300 provides an LFE input low-pass filter that completely bypasses its internal filters.