Get great computing performance with MSI's 770-G45 AMD motherboard. Based on AMD 770 and AMD SB710 chipset, this ATX form-factor board is designed to support the latest AM3 Phenom II, Athlon II and Sempron 100 Series processors.
Dominate your applications and games with up to 16GB of DDR3 memory fitting into four 240-pin slots with dual channel support and 2600 MHz Hyper Transport technology for increased performance. Onboard Gigabit Ethernet LAN means that you can connect to other networked devices without running into a bottleneck.
Six 3Gb/s SATA connectors give you the ability to store massive amounts of data locally with several RAID configurations possible for extra security and high-speed performance. Up to twelve USB 2.0 ports give you additional options in connecting and expanding your system.
- AMD AM3 Processor SupportBased on the AMD 770 chipset, the MSI 770-G45 AMD motherboard supports AMD’s latest generation Phenom II processors, as well as Athlon II and Sempron 100 series processors in AM3 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 1600MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe MSI 770-G45 AMD motherboard features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 10, and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Green Power Saving TechnologyThe MSI 770-G45 AMD motherboard features APS (Active Phase Switching) energy saving technology for controlling power supply with auto phrase switching for CPU and other components.