Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI 790GX-G65 AM3 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD 790GX
- Phenom II
- DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600(OC)
Get affordable graphics and computing performance with MSI's 790GX-G65 motherboard. Based on AMD's 790GX and SB750 chipsets, this ATX form-factor board is designed to support the latest AM3 Phenom II processors.
Easily gain more power with an easy-to-use overclocking switch which allows support for 140W CPUs for future upgrades in processor capabilities. Dominate your applications and games with up to 16GB of DDR3 memory fitting into four 240-pin slots with dual channel support and 2600 MHz Hyper Transport technology for increased performance. Onboard Gigabit Ethernet LAN means that you can connect to other networked devices without running into a bottleneck.
The integrated ATI Radeon HD 3300 chipset can be augmented with two PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics card to achieve Crossfire-linked performance at a fraction of the price. Video can be output through the DVI, D-Sub or HDMI ports and accompanied by eight channels of sound from the Realtek ALC889 audio chipset. Five 3Gb/s SATA connectors give you the ability to store massive amounts of data locally with several RAID configurations possible for extra security and high-speed performance and an eSATA port provides the same capabilities for an external drive. A half-dozen USB 2.0 ports give you additional options in connecting and expanding your system.
- AMD Phenom II SupportBased on the 790GX chipset, the MSI 790GX-G65 supports AMD’s latest generation Phenom II processors in AM3 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 1600MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology SupportBased on ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU technology, ATI Hybrid Graphics allows you to combine the performance of the HD3300 integrated GPU with an applicable ATI Radeon graphics card to bring enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe MSI 790GX-G65 features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board five SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy