Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI 890FXA-GD65 AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD 890FX
- Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron
- DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2133* (OC)
Learn more about the MSI 890FXA-GD65
|CPU Socket Type||AM3|
|CPU Type||Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron|
|South Bridge||AMD SB850|
|Number of Memory Slots||4×240pin|
|Memory Standard||DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2133* (OC)|
|Maximum Memory Supported||16GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|PCI Express 2.0 x16||2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16|
|PCI Express x1||4 x PCI Express x1|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Slot|
|SATA 6Gb/s||6 x SATA 6Gb/s|
|Onboard Video Chipset||None|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC892|
|Audio Channels||8 Channels|
|LAN Chipset||Realtek 8111E|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|USB 3.0||2 x USB 3.0|
|USB 1.1/2.0||8 x USB 2.0|
|S/PDIF Out||1 x Optical, 1 x Coaxial|
|Audio Ports||6 Ports|
|Onboard USB||4 x USB 2.0|
|Dimensions (W x L)||12.0" x 9.6"|
|Power Pin||24 Pin|
|Features||Unlock CPU Core|
- Boost system performance (*Result may vary according to different CPU core quality and stability.)
Help user to unlock hidden CPU Core quickly Freely choose lock or unlock CPU Core(s) Easy to upgrade system performance
Specially support 4-core to 6-core CPU unlock
2 core to 4 core, boost CPU performance 104% up
Unlock CPU Core + OC Genie save up to USD$90
- Supports AMD high performance 140W CPUs
- Reserve the ability for future CPU upgrade
- To fully release the power of AMD CPUs
- APS is Active Phase Switching, that is complete function to Control Power Demand With Switcing Dynamically, it’s for CPU, Memory and Chipset PWM.
Saving Power under Variable Loading.
Power Usage More Efficiency.
- DrMOS has integrated Driver IC, Top-MOSFET, Bottom-MOSFET
GreenPower Technology is the Best efficient power saving solution for end-users.
DrMOS offers lower temperature when it is working.
No More Noise!! No More High Speed Fan!!
DrMOS delivers the high quality power transfer to
bring the "Stable Overclocking Environment".
|Date First Available||January 21, 2011|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy