Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 FM2 AMD A85X (Hudson D4) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD A85X (Hudson D4)
- APU (FM2 Socket)
- DDR3 2400(OC)/2133(OC)
MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 FM2 AMD A85X (Hudson D4) - HDMI - SATA 6Gbps - USB 3.0 - ATX AMD Motherboard
World's First UEFI and Software Graphical User Interface
MSI ClickBIOS II provides a consistent user interface both in the UEFI BIOS and in Windows, it provides the most convenient way for users to control system settings and supports touchscreen control.
- Graphical User Interface, with touchscreen support
- Simply click or touch and move to change settings
- Full system control, including overclocking, security and information
All Solid Capacitors
Capacitors are the most important component for electronic product's power supply. The quality of the capacitors can impact the stability of the entire system and risk of product failure. Currently there are two types of capacitors, electrolytic capacitors and solid capacitors. Compared to electrolytic capacitors, solid capacitors have a longer lifespan and provide a more stable power under high temperatures. More importantly, solid capacitors do not have any liquid materials inside, and thus will not suffer a leak which would infringe upon the product's stability. With such benefits is it no wonder that solid capacitors are very important for product quality's improvement.
AMD CrossFireX™ is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Enabling game-dominatig power, AMD CrossFireX technology enables two or more discrete graphics processors to work together to improve graphics performance. AMD CrossFireX technology allows you to expand your system's graphics capabilities. It allows you the ability to scale your system's graphics horsepower as you need it, supporting up to four AMD Radeon™ HD graphics cards, making it the most scalable gaming platform ever. With an AMD CrossFireX gaming technology, the traditional graphics limitation exists no more, allowing you to enjoy higher performance as well as an improved visual experience.
Equipped with a digital PWM controller, DigitALL Power ensures an efficient, precise and stable power delivery to motherboards. With DigitALL power, MSI A85X motherboards provide an efficient and reliable platform for gaming, multimedia, and a wide variety of applications.
- Higher power efficiency
- Faster power transmission speed
- Programmable microprocessor inside
MSI motherboards maintain their commitment to product stability and reliability by introducing Military Class III components including Hi-c CAP, SFC, and Solid CAP, which have passed MIL-STD-810G certification, making MSI's Military Class III components synonymous with premium quality and ultimate stability.
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gbps offer 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute. MSI also has implemented a front panel USB 3.0 port, making the use of an external USB 3.0 device even more convenient.
- 10X Faster than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gbps data transfer bandwidth
- World's first to provide front panel USB 3.0 port
- Boost transfer rates between your PC and external storage devices
HDMI v1.4 (AMD)
HDMI - High-Definition Multimedia Interface - is a new generation, fully digital video/audio interface which can transfer 1080p High-Definition video and audio output in a single, compact connector. Supporting HDCP copy protection such as Blu-ray Discs, HDMI provides you with the highest-quality home theater experience.
- Next-gen multimedia interface
- Delivers full HD video and audio output in only one cable
Mobile consumer appliances are getting more and more attention in our current-day, fast moving life style, with smart phones and tablets almost becoming a fashion accessory. However, many ordinary personal computers cannot charge some of these devices, making it difficult to stay connected. The MSI i-Charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the i-Charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
- Automatically detects and charges your smartphone or tablet
- Support Microsoft Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, 32-Bit
AMD Dual Graphics
- The GPU's computing power can be enhanced through the collaborative computing of video cards and APUs
- Supports AMD Radeon HD 7670 / 7570 / 7470 graphics cards
- MSI pushes the AMD Dual Graphics technology to their maximum potential
OC Genie II
OC Genie II provides an instant performance boost, optimizing CPU, memory, integrated graphics, and storage device performance when enabled.
- Overclock in one second
- At least 15% boost in 3D gaming performance
- Simple and easy – No need for complex BIOS settings and extra equipment
- *Features may vary according to your platform and model.
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based OS which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast boot speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions, such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to get online in the shortest time.
- User friendly and totally free applications
- Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
- Multi-language interface support
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/restore your BIOS to/from any USB flash disk
- Avoid unnecessary repair due to accidental failures during the upgrading process
- Increase BIOS lifespan by reducing unnecessary rewrites
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD - Electro-Static Discharge - with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard's anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
- USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
Live Update 5
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowering the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS / Driver / VGA / Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, 32-Bit
SATA 6Gbps provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gbps, and increases the data transfer rates between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs and 10,000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster than SATA 3Gbps
- Up to 6Gbps data transfer bandwidth
- Unleash the true performance of new HDDs/SSDs
Cool n' Quiet
AMD Cool n' Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Core enhancements included in the AMD processors can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking, and increase energy efficiency. Cool n' Quiet technology can automatically adjust the processor ratio to throttle CPU speeds with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy