Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GT 640 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card N640-1GD5/LP
- 1GB 64-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1045MHz
- 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI
- 384 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Based on the fast and power-efficient NVIDIA Kepler architecture, the MSI N640-1GD5/LP delivers game-changing performance for strikingly beautiful graphics and realistic environmental interaction. All-solid capacitors ensure an ultra-long 10-year lifetime, lower temperature, and higher efficiency. When used with MSI’s Afterburner overclocking software, the MSI N640-1GD5/LP supports GPU overvoltage function to fully unleash the overclocking potential. And with support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and a maximum of three display outputs on a single card, users will be able to enjoy the ultimate in gaming and multi-tasking.
- MSI Afterburner Overclocking UtilityCo-developed by MSI and Rivatuner, the MSI "Afterburner" graphics card utility allows you to adjust the fan, GPU, and memory clocking speeds in real time, and tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power. A real-time monitoring interface and burn-in stability test give gamers the power to control the card's overclocking status at any time. MSI Afterburner also supports wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices and built-in DX 11 effect test. In-game video recording is also supported. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
- All Solid CapacitorsThe MSI Graphic Card uses high-quality solid capacitors with an extremely low ESR for lower temperature, higher efficiency, and a lifetime of up to 10 years. The aluminum core eliminates the possibility of explosion. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but it also provides much stronger support when users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
- HDMI 1.4a + DVI OutputHDMI and DVI are the most comprehensively used interfaces for high-definition video display. MSI adopts two interfaces, providing a complete output solution for users to enjoy the latest digital HD video, such as Blu-ray movies. HDMI 1.4a supports 1080P HD movie playback and TrueHD or DTS-HD audio transmission. A D-Sub interface is also provided for compatibility with analog display/monitor.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- New Anti-Aliasing Mode: FXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA is a new anti-aliasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround SupportIn addition to supporting DirectX 11 technology, the MSI N640-1GD5/LP can use 3D Vision Surround technology to set up a three-display 3D surround environment with just one graphics card. With high-quality 3D displays and 3D glasses, this allows gamers to enjoy the amazing visuals in 3D games and movies.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy