Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card N460GTX Hawk
Ships from United States.
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 780MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x mini HDMI
- 336 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Enjoy a cool and quiet gaming experience and incredible performance boost with MSI’s N460GTX Hawk! The world's first graphic card with triple overvoltage function supporting core voltage, memory voltage and PLL voltage adjustments, the N460GTX Hawk also inherits the Hawk Series advantages, including military class components, 7+1 phase PWM design and Twin Frozr II dual-fan thermal design, delivering unrivaled performance in thermal solution, power supply, stability, noise reduction and performance.
Tailor made to hit the gamers’ sweet spot, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 delivers revolutionary levels of price/performance. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, GeForce GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games - without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.
- Triple Over Voltage FunctionThe MSI N460GTX Hawk is the world’s first graphics card supporting voltage adjustment of GPU, Memory and PLL, using MSI exclusive Afterburner (V2.0.0) overclocking software. This function enhances overclocking potential of the graphic card in all dimensions.
- Twin Frozr II Thermal DesignBuilt with two 8cm fans, four heat-pipes with SuperPipe technology and a large-area nickel-plated copper base, the MSI-exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design can efficiently dissipate heat produced from the GPU, as well as the memory and power module. When compared with the reference cooler, this thermal design effectively reduces the GPU temperature by 18? and noise level by 8.1dB for a cool and quiet computing environment.
- 7+1 Phase PWM DesignWhen compared with 4+1 PWM design on the reference card which supplies power only up to 90A in graphic cards at the same level, the 7+1 PWM design of the N460GTX Hawk supplies power up to 120A for the GPU to enhance GPU stability and performance in overclocking session.
- Military Class ComponentsIn addition to all solid CAPs which enhance the overclocking and high loading performance of GPU, the N460GTX Hawk is equipped with the SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) to enhance power efficiency by 10% and output current by 30%. Also, the Hi-c CAP with a tantalum core can enhance GPU power supply to increase the graphic card's overall lifespan as well as the stability of GPU.
- APS (Active Phase Switching) TechnologyAPS helps save power usage by controlling PWM automatically according to the GPU's workload.
- V-Check PointsApart from triple overvoltage function, V-Check Points allows you to measure voltage on the graphic card with just a multi-meter in order to capture various data in an overclocking session, thus making overclocking simpler.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy