NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 gives your games an adrenaline shot with incredible performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics. Experience heart-pounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA, and NVIDIA PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jaw-dropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.
Adopting MSI's unique Twin Frozr II thermal design, the N465GTX Twin Frozr II achieves a reduction in noise by 21.5dB and heat by 16? in full load, making it the industry’s leading graphics card with the best heat dissipation and noise reduction features.
- Twin Frozr II Thermal DesignWith two 8cm PWM fans, five heat-pipes with SuperPipe technology and a large-area nickel-plated copper base, the MSI-exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design can efficiently dissipate heat produced from the GPU, as well as the memory and power module. When compared with the reference cooler, this thermal design effectively reduces the GPU temperature by 16? and noise level by 21.5dB for a cool and quiet computing environment.
- Military Class ComponentsExcept from Hi-c CAP, which is the same grade as parts used on the space shuttle and satellite with a lifespan 8 times longer than solid capacitors, MSI selects a noiseless and low-vibration Solid State Choke (SSC) on the N465GTX Twin Frozr II for better overclocking ability. More important, Solid Caps are used to extend the entire lifespan of products.
- MSI Afterburner Overclocking UtilityMSI-exclusive Afterburner overclocking software not only allows the clock adjustments of the GPU and memory in real time, but also further supports overvoltage so users are able to enjoy boosted performance of their graphics cards.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe new DirectX 11 GPU with full Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11 and tessellation support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and 3-way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.