Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI N660 Gaming 2GD5/OC G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- 960 CUDA Cores
- 2GB 192-Bit GDDR5
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Propeller Blade Technology
- Propeller Blade Technology generates 20% more airflow than traditional fan designs
- The grooved surface on the fan blade further extends the range of air flow compared to traditional design
Military Class III Components
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standards to ensure the best stability and quality
- Adopt Hi-c CAP, SFC and All Solid CAPs
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Supports in-game video recording
- Supports wireless control by Android/iOS handheld devices
- Supports built-in DX11 effect test
- Supports three displays in full stereoscopic 3D with a single card
- Supports up to four displays with a single card
- ADVANCED TWIN FROZR IVMSI's Twin Frozr has been the industry-defining graphics card cooler. The first Twin Frozr kicked off the dual-fan trend, and today MSI stays true to its dual-fan, dual-slot design when others have to resort to less effective means. The other part that the Twin Frozr cooler uses is a large aluminum fin grid array that provides a huge amount of surface area for cooling. Heat from the GPU is transferred to the fin grid array by virtue of heat pipes with MSI's special SuperPipe technology. SuperPipes transfer heat twice as fast as regular heat pipes, enabling an MSI GAMING graphics card to stay cooler than the competition. Futhermore, MSI provides all-new Airflow Control technology on Twin Frozr. This new thermal technology leads the airflow to the heat pipe by a spacial deflector on the heatsink, so it can deflect more airflow to heat pipes directly. In addition, this exclusive design increases the area of the heatsink to provide greater dissipation efficiency.
- MILITARY CLASS COMPONENTOne of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. This is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for its gaming cards, because only these components have proven to be able to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking. SOLID CAP - With their aluminum core design, Solid CAPs have been a staple in high-end mainboard designs and provide a lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as an over-10-year lifespan. Hi-C CAP - A Hi-C CAP is a very small, but super-efficient, capacitor. Besides ensuring enough spacing, it also allows for 93% energy efficiency. NEW SUPER FERRITE CHOKES - New Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is super-permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35°C lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency, and better overclocking power stability.
- GAMING APPA lightweight, easy to use OC tool, the Gaming App allows you to switch between OC Mode, Gaming Mode, and Silent Mode with one press of a button. Each mode has an individual pre-defined Base Clock and Boost Clock to meet different play scenarios.
- EXPERIENCE - PREDATORA built-in screen- and video-capturing tool named Predator captures your screen as still images or videos with the push of a button. So you can capture and record your coolest, goofiest, and most awesome gaming moments on your PC!
- AFTERBURNERMSI Afterburner has quickly become the favorite overclocking software for media, overclockers, and end users. Because of its simple interface, it's easy to learn, but it packs a lot of powerful features, including an integrated benchmark utility called Kombustor that can check your system performance in benchmarking mode, or run as a stability test. Don't speak English? No problem: MSI Afterburner is translated in many languages, including Russian, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean! Not satisfied with the looks? Just change to one of the many different skins, or create one yourself with ease! Even better, you can run Afterburner straight from your smartphone! Download the MSI Afterburner App from Google Play or the Apple store, and start overclocking.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy