Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card N660TI-2GD5/OC
- 2GB 192-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 941MHz
- Boost Clock 1019.5MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1344 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Step up to the MSI N660TI-2GD5/OC VGA card for a new level of gaming experience with amazing visual brilliance and environmental interaction in the blockbuster titles. Based on the graphics-optimized 28nm Kepler architecture, the GeForece GTX 660 Ti packs powerful SMX shaders and abundant amount of memory, which deliver reality-redefining performance to render a smooth, true-to-life imagery in the FPS, RTS, MMORPG and RACING games. The GPU Boost technology extracts more performance by dynamically increasing the clock speed when it's needed most. And with Military Class III components and Propeller Blade technology, the MSI GeForce GTX 660 Ti promises you unmatched reliability and stability to game hard, even under extreme conditions.
- Military Class III ComponentsMSI Military Class III components have passed rigorous MIL-STD-810G testing by an independent testing laboratory to deliver the ultimate guarantee in quality and stability. Military-grade components used on this card include Hi-c CAP, 30% more powerful SFC and Solid CAP with a service life of up to 10 years. The choice of materials reflects MSI's commitment to product quality, ensuring the smoothest and most dependable user experience for overclockers and gamers alike.
- Superior CoolingLarge cooling fan with high quality heatsink delivers efficient and effective heat removal under any load level. Propeller Blade Technology generates 20% more airflow than traditional fan design. The grooved surface on the fan blade further extends the range of air flow for optimized cooling.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA AntiAliasingAntialiasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy