Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 680 DirectX 11 N680GTX Lightning 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1110MHz
- Boost Clock 1176MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1536 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
N680GTX Lightning, the new king of the graphics card world equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 GPU. The GTX 680 utilizes exclusive Unlocked Digital Power architecture to unleash the full performance of the graphics card without any extra modifications. The innovative unique GPU Reactor power supply back plate also reduces power supply noise and improves overclocking stability. The GTX 680 Lightning is kept cool by the Twin Frozr IV cooling solution with Dust Removal technology, dual temperature-controlled fans, and SuperPipe. When compared to the reference board, temperatures are reduced by 16° and noise is lowered by 6.7dB, thereby providing optimal balance between thermal and acoustic. The MSI GTX 680 Lightning uses Military Class III components which have been rigorously tested by an independent laboratory to deliver extreme stability during overclocking. The 3x3 OC Kits, designed specifically for overclockers, are also the perfect tool for monitoring graphics card status. As the newest flagship graphics card, the GTX 680 Lightning offers advanced unique design features which deliver unparalleled performance, cooling, materials, and software applications to satisfy even the most hardcore professional overclockers.
- MSI's Exclusive Unlocked Digital Power Architecture Is the Key to Breaking Overclocking RecordsUnlocked Digital Power architecture consists of Unlocked Bios, Digital PWM chip and improved power supply design. Unlocked BIOS provides one-touch unlocking of graphics card protection to unleash full performance without the need for modification. Digital PWM provides a more stable and precise voltage signal than conventional analog designs. The faster response time allows voltages to be adjusted more quickly and accurately during overclocking. The improved power supply design delivers double the power of the reference board to give a great boost to overclocking power. The pioneering GPU Reactor exclusive power supply back plate in particular provides high power to the GPU and reduces power supply noise while improving overclocking stability. The GTX 680 Lightning based on Unlocked Digital Power architecture is the perfect tool for helping gamers break overclocking records.
- Twin Frozr IV Thermal Design Offers Perfect Balance between Thermal and AcousticThe GTX 680 Lightning comes with MSI's latest Twin Frozr IV thermal design and exclusive Dust Removal technology, which reverses the board's fans for 30 seconds upon startup to remove dust from the cooling system and maintain optimal cooling performance. MSI's Propeller Blade technology, which provides 20% more air flow than conventional fans, found on the large dual 10 cm temperature-controlled fans, SuperPipe technology, and a nickel-plated copper base enable the GTX 680 Lightning to run an impressive 16 degrees cooler and 6.7dB quieter than the reference thermal design! The GTX 680 Lightning also comes with two form-in-one heatsinks that not only improve cooling of the memory and power module but also increase structural strength. The Twin Frozr IV's thermal design delivers the perfect balance between Thermal and Acoustic!
- Military Class III Components Guarantees High Quality and StabilityMSI Military Class III components have passed rigorous tests by an independent laboratory to meet MIL-STD-801G standards, guaranteeing high quality and stability. Military grade components used in the MSI GTX 680 Lightning include CopperMOS with a copper-based thermal design, Tantalum Core Hi-c CAP, Golden SSC with gold-plating for improved cooling, and Dark Solid CAP with nickel-plating for improved durability. MSI Military Class III components give gamers the ability to overclock with confidence!
- MSI's Exclusive 3x3 OC Kits for Real-Time Graphics Card MonitoringDesigned exclusively for overclockers, MSI's 3x3 OC Kits offer a variety of powerful features. V-Check Point provides three separate gauges to monitor GPU, Memory, and PLL voltage. When used with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, Triple Overvoltage support means that GPU, Memory, and PLL voltages can be quickly adjusted. Triple Temp Monitor keeps track of GPU, Memory, and MOSFET temperatures. Overclockers and gamers alike can use the 3x3 OC Kits to fine-tune their graphics cards and monitor its status in real-time. This is the secret weapon that true overclockers can't live without!
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy