Powered by the NVIDIA GTX 760 GPU, this card is built around 1152 CUDA cores with a gigantic 2GB GDDR5 memory. It produces amazingly beautiful graphics and lifelike environmental interaction in the hottest DirectX 11 game titles. You'll enjoy a new level of realism in your favorite FPS, RTS, MMORPG, and RACING games. The MSI-exclusive Afterburner utility enables you to extract more performance by tuning vital GPU parameters. An array of advanced NVIDIA technology – including GPU BOOST 2.0, NVIDIA SLI, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, and NVIDIA PhysX – offers you more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- AfterburnerCo-developed by MSI and Rivatuner, Afterburner is the ultimate graphics card utility. It enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance, and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. The latest version also supports in-game video recording for easy sharing and wireless control by Android/iOS handheld devices.
- MSI Solid CapacitorMSI graphics card products use high-quality solid capacitors. For gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also that it provides much stronger support while engaged in hard-core tuning.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work more advanced controls – including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, which enables a new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic GeForce experience.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision SurroundNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive, stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyUsed by the most demanding gamers worldwide, SLI lets you link up to three GeForce GTX 760s together for astounding performance. And with NVIDIA’s track record for fast and frequent software updates, you’ll not only get the best performance in existing games, but also in future games.