- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5T OC
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 4-23 days.
- VR Ready
- DirectX 12 Ready
- Gamestream to NVIDIA SHIELD
- 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1102 MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1664 CUDA Cores
GTX 970 4GD5T OC
- 1102MHz Core (Boost Clock:1241MHz)
- 4096MB GDDR5 7010MHz Memory
Video Output Function
- Dual-link DVI-I x 1
- Dual-link DVI-D x 1
- DisplayPort x 1
- HDMI x 1
Armor 2X Thermal Design
- Delivers more airflow than traditional single fan thermal design.
- Huge heat sink provides better heat dissipation.
Propeller Blade Technology
- Produce 20% more airflow than traditional fan design.
- Produces less noise than traditional fan designs.
Airflow Control technology
- Deflects more airflow to heatpipes and improves airflow efficiency.
- Increases the heatsink area to enhance dissipation efficiency.
Military Class 4 Components
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
- Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
What's in the Box ?
- MSI GTX 970 4GB Graphics Card
- Driver CD
- Installation Guide
- DVI to VGA Dongle
- Military Class 4 ComponentsMilitary Class 4 is the next step in high-quality components. The Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components will make sure that your PC runs more stably under extreme conditions.
- Armor 2X Thermal DesignThis card comes equipped with two premium fans that produce more airflow than a single fan, and a huge heatsink for better dissipation. The Propeller Blade technology produces 20% more airflow, with less noise, than traditional fan designs. And the airflow control technology deflects more cool air to the heatpipe for improved airflow efficiency, while increasing the heatsink area to enhance dissipation efficiency.
- Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)With the launch of Maxwell, the Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) is introduced to the world. This new, Maxwell-exclusive anti-aliasing technique improves edge quality with a minimal performance cost, and helps you enjoy anti-aliased games at ultra-high resolutions like 4K.
- Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)Dynamic Super Resolution renders a game at a higher, more detailed resolution, and intelligently shrinks the results back down to the resolution of your monitor. This gives you 4K-quality graphics on an HD screen.
- Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI)Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) is a stunning advancement, delivering incredibly realistic lighting, shading, and reflections to next-generation games and game engines.
- NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC is groundbreaking new display technology that delivers the smoothest and fastest gaming experience ever. G-SYNC's revolutionary performance is achieved by synchronizing the display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing, and minimizing display stutter and input lag. The result: scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Smith's Computer Market Return Policy