Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI K9N Neo-F AM2 NVIDIA nForce 550 MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce 550 MCP
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 / Sempron
- DDR2 800
A full featured motherboard with plenty of power, the MSI K9N Neo-F is great motherboard for anyone needing to replace or upgrade their system. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 and Sempron processors, including the X2 and FX series, the K9N Neo-F is more than capable of handling anything you may want to run. Using the Nvidia nForce 550 chipset the K9N Neo-F supports up to 4GB of DDR2 memory for supreme power.
It also includes a gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 4 SATA ports. Those 4 ports, let you add multiple hard drives to the system, the mobo supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and JBOD. The K9N Neo-F has multiple expansion slots to use including one x16, and two x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional three PCI slots. Build a powerful system: the K9N Neo-F is a solid foundation.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD’s Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 and Sempron series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance.
- NVIDIA nForce 550 MCP for Mainstream UsersNVIDIA nForce 550 MCPs deliver outstanding quality and performance to casual PC users, gamers and business users alike with advanced SATA 3Gb/s RAID and High Definition Audio features.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe latest PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. Four 3Gb/s SATA II ports support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1 and JBOD for better performance and enhanced data security.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe MSI K9N Neo-F features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy