Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI NF980-G65 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI
- Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron
- DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600/1800/2133 (OC)
Get excellent graphics and computing performance with MSI's NF980-G65 motherboard. Based on NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI chipset, this ATX form-factor board is designed to support the latest AM3 Phenom II, Athlon II and Sempron 100 Series processors.
Dominate your applications and games with up to 16GB of DDR3 memory fitting into four 240-pin slots with dual channel support and 2600 MHz Hyper Transport technology for increased performance. Onboard Gigabit Ethernet LAN means that you can connect to other networked devices without running into a bottleneck.
The integrated NVIDIA GeForce 8 series chipset can be augmented with three PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics cards to achieve SLI-linked performance at a fraction of the price. Video can be output through the DVI, D-Sub or HDMI ports and accompanied by eight channels of sound from the Realtek ALC889 audio chipset. Six 3Gb/s SATA connectors give you the ability to store massive amounts of data locally with several RAID configurations possible for extra security and high-speed performance. Four USB 2.0 ports give you additional options in connecting and expanding your system.
- AMD AM3 Processor SupportBased on the NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI chipset, the MSI NF980-G65 AMD motherboard supports AMD’s latest generation Phenom II processors, as well as Athlon II and Sempron 100 series processors in AM3 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 2133MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- NVIDIA Hybrid SLI TechnologyBased on NVIDIA's industry-leading SLI technology, Hybrid SLI technology enables a motherboard GPU and a discrete GPU to work together to deliver multi-GPU benefits. It provides boosted graphics processing ability through GeForce Boost and improved energy efficiency though HybridPower.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe MSI NF980-G65 AMD motherboard features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy