Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model 996599
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
- Timing 5-5-5-15
- CAS Latency 5
- Voltage 2.00V - 2.10V
Get medieval on your enemies with this DDR2 1066 kit from mushkin. These XP2-8500 modules run at enhanced 5-5-5-15 timings to let your system run as fast as possible. A stock voltage range of 2.0-2.1 lets you fine tune your memory subsystem.
Keeping things cool is the high-efficiency FrostByte heat sink system. It's anodized in flat black for that serious, sophisticated look. Mushkin has experience at listening to the high-end users and giving them what they want, and this is no exception! You really get low-latency performance at a price that won't hurt!
- Mushkin XP Series DDR2 SDRAMMushkin Extreme Performance (XP) Series memory provides unbeatable industry-leading performance for enthusiast-craved intense bandwidth capacity. With an advanced FrostByte heatsink, aggressive timings and Mushkin's unrelenting testing processes, these modules deliver Mushkin-unique technologies for truly high quality.
- FrostByte Advanced HeatsinkThe FrostByte heatsink offers superior thermal efficiency for enhanced durability and performance.
- DDR2 1066DDR2 1066 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 8.5GB/s memory bandwidth per channel for scintillating work and gaming power!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy