Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Mushkin Enhanced Radioactive 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model 997005
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
With world-renowned FrostByte heatsink technology, Mushkin Enhanced Radioactive series deliver uncompromising performance while keeping the most reliable memory cooling. Utilizing only the finest semiconductors available, these modules are designed to offer two things: exceptional and fast Mushkin memory and a look hotter than nuclear fusion.
- Mushkin Radioactive Dual Channel Memory KitTested by hand for quality assurance, this Mushkin memory kit is engineered to provide optimum frequency for dual-channel based systems -- a great choice if you want a faster and smoother computer.
- Radioactive FrostByte HeatsinkThese modules are equipped with the Radioactive FrostByte Heatsink which delivers top-quality memory cooling in an incredibly effective design. Every nook, cranny and curve on the FrostByte serves an important purpose. The distinctive upper cage provides greater surface area for heat dissipation, as well as a turbulence pocket for greater airflow. In addition, the pressure clips combine with a top-quality thermal pad to provide optimal thermal transfer. With memory modules outfitted with a FrostByte heatsink, you can expect reliable cooling with a classic, elegant appearance.
- XMP-readyThis kit supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles, allowing users to easily load profiles in the BIOS and enjoy trouble-free configuration using Mushkin's recommended settings.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Hot Deals 4 Less Return Policy