- Save: $91.00 (29%)
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Mushkin Enhanced Pilot-E M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe 1.3 3D TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MKNSSDPE2TB-D8
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 3500 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 3100 MBps
- SLC caching accelerates burst performance
- L1.2 power mode support for ultra-low power consumption
- NVMe Security Erase support
- NVMe Deallocate function support (NVMe equivalent of TRIM command)
- High-reliability 3D TLC NAND flash
- S.M.A.R.T. support
Pilot-E SSDs are forged using advanced 3D TLC NAND flash and adopt PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe 1.3 interface, pushing speeds to a new height with max sequential read/write up to 3500MB/s and up to 3100MB/s separately.
Enduring High Performance
Built-in 2GB DDR4 DRAM and SLC caching accelerate burst performance and prevent slowdown during intensive workloads.
Build to Be Tough
Pilot-E SSDs can reliably operate in a wide range of temperatures and support shock resistance to protect your data in accidents.
MEDS (Mushkin Enhanced Data-protection Suite)
- Built-in LDPC ECC provides the most powerful data correction level in use today
- Internal flash RAID provides additional error correction capability
- End-to-end data path protection
- Data shaping increases endurance
- StaticDataRefresh ensures data integrity
- Global wear-leveling evens program/erase counts across data blocks to extend lifespan
- NVMe De-allocate function supported (NVMe equivalent of TRIM command)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy