Pilot-E SSDs are forged using advanced 3D TLC NAND flash and adopt PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe 1.3 interface, pushing speeds to a new height with max sequential read/write up to 3500MB/s and up to 3000MB/s separately.
Enduring High Performance
Built-in 1GB DDR4 DRAM and SLC caching accelerate burst performance and prevent slowdown during intensive workloads.
Build to Be Tough
Pilot-E SSDs can reliably operate in a wide range of temperatures and support shock resistance to protect your data in accidents.
MEDS (Mushkin Enhanced Data-protection Suite)
- Built-in LDPC ECC provides the most powerful data correction level in use today
- End-to-end data path protection
- Data shaping increases endurance
- StaticDataRefresh ensures data integrity
- Global wear-leveling evens program/erase counts across data blocks to extend lifespan
- NVMe De-allocate function supported (NVMe equivalent of TRIM command)