Having received more than 250 awards and recommendations from the international press, Noctua's NH-D14 has become a benchmark in premium quality quiet cooling. The SE2011 version is a special edition for Intel's Core i7-39xx/38xx (Sandy Bridge-E) high-end platform and comes equipped with the new SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA2011. Combined with the exquisite NF-P12/NF-P14 dual PWM fan configuration and topped off with Noctua's renowned NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-D14 SE2011 is an elite choice for an elite platform.
- Award-winning NH-D14 coolerTens of thousands of enthusiast users all over the world swear by the NH-D14’s quality and performance. Recommended by more than 250 international hardware websites and magazines, it is renowned to be one of the best high end coolers on the market.
- 6 heatpipe dual radiator designProviding more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency than conventional tower style heatsinks, the NH-D14’s six heatpipe dual radiator design was developed to provide ultimate quiet cooling performance in dual fan mode.
- Dual NF-P14/NF-P12 PWM fan setupThe NH-D14 sports a premium quality dual PWM fan setup consisting of Noctua’s award-winning NF-P12 (120mm) and NF-P14 (140mm) fans. Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NH-D14 SE2011’s NF-P12 and NF-P14 fans use Noctua’s novel, custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. By providing smoother torque impulses, SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus make the fans quieter at lower speeds.
- Excellent component coolingHanging out at the bottom of the fin-stacks, the NF-P14 fan doesn’t only contribute to the NH-D14’s superb CPU cooling capabilities but also provides massive airflow over surrounding motherboard components and heatsinks, thus ensuring excellent component cooling performance.
- SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA2011Noctua’s enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 systems meet the highest demands in safety, contact pressure and ease-of-use. Tailor-made for LGA2011, the new NM-I2011 mounting brings the trusted SecuFirm2 quality to Intel’s new Core i7-39xx/38xx platform.
- NT-H1 thermal compoundNoctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.