- + $4.86 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black, 140mm dual-tower CPU cooler (Black)
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 300 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Extra-wide 140mm dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and dual fans provides maximum quiet cooling efficiency on a par with many all-in-one watercoolers, ideal for overclockers and silent-enthusiasts!
- Dual-fan design with renowned, award-winning NF-A15 140mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 9900K, 9700K, 8700K, 9980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3900X, 3700X, 2700X, 2600X)
The NH-D15 chromax.black is an all-black version of Noctua’s award-winning flagship model NH-D15 premium-quality quiet CPU cooler. Thanks to the same proven dual-tower heatsink design and NF-A15 PWM fans, it stays true to the NH-D15’s successful formula of rivalling the performance of all-in-one water coolers while maintaining superb quietness of operation. At the same time, the chromax.black version with its black fans and black coated heatsink combines these assets with a sleek stealth look. Topped off with the renowned SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system and Noctua’s enthusiast-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-D15 chromax.black is a deluxe choice for both overclockers and silent enthusiasts who seek an elite-class heatsink that looks just as great as it cools.
6 heatpipe dual-tower design
As compared to conventional single tower heatsinks, the NH-D15’s fine-tuned six heatpipe dual-tower design provides more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency in dual-fan mode.
Dual NF-A15 140mm fans
The NH-D15 features two of Noctua's premium-class NF-A15 140mm fans. Complying with Noctua's AAO standard and featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 has quickly built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm fans on the market.
High RAM compatibility in single fan mode
Thanks to its recessed lower fins, the NH-D15 provides 64mm clearance for tall memory heatsinks in single fan mode, making it compatible with most high-end RAM modules on the market. In dual-fan mode, the NH-D15 should be used with standard-height RAM (up to 32mm).
Using the optional NA-HC3 and NA-HC4 heatsink covers as well as the NA-SAVP3 anti-vibration pads (available in black, blue, green, red, yellow, white), the NH-D15 chromax.black can be fully customised to fit popular build colour schemes such as black and red or black and white.
Scope of delivery
- 2x NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black premium fan
- 2x Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- Black SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
140x150x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 140x140x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 120x120x25
The NH-D15 chromax.black is black from head to toe: Featuring a black coated heatsink, black fans with black anti-vibration-pads, black fan clips and black mounting parts, it’s right at home in all-black builds and easy to integrate with other colour schemes.
|LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3||✓||✓||with NM-I2011*||✓|
|LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)||✓||✓||with NM-i115x*||✓|
|LGA1366||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3|
|LGA775||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3|
|AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2 (+)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|TR4 & SP3||X||X||X||X|
|*subject to charges (not eligible for Noctua's free mounting kit offer)|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy