NZXT introduces the 80 Plus Gold certified HALE90 series built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts and offers incredibly efficient operation that will meet the needs of even the most power hungry enthusiasts.
The HALE90 series, ranging from 550W to 1000W, boasts single strong +12V rail to deliver stable, continuous output for the latest high-end CPUs and GPUs, and uses hybrid LLC resonant Topology circuitry for high efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% loads with 87%, 90%, and 87% respectively. Flat modularized cables provide easy cable management while leading to better airflow. The HALE90 series is built with high quality components and 100% high quality Japanese capacitors (105°C) for high reliability and long life.
- 80 PLUS Gold CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 850W Continuous Power with Single Strong +12V RailThe NZXT HALE90-850-M delivers reliable 850W continuous output for high-end computer systems. A strong +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shut down.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced chassis clutter. Flat cables allow for easier routing and bending inside the computer chassis during wire management.
- Silent 140mm Dual Ball-bearing FanSingle 140mm dual ball-bearing fan provides superior cooling while operating with minimal noise even at full load with a maximum decibel level of 30db.
- Large Tower SupportThe NZXT HALE90 Series of power supplies have extended 8-pin CPU connectors for wire management in large cases which have PSUs mounted at the bottom.
- SLI & CrossFire ReadyWith 3 x 6-pin and 3 x 6+2-Pin PCI-E connectors, the NZXT HALE90-850-M is ideal for building flexible SLI or CrossFireX gaming system.