Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
OCZ AMD Black Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3BE1600C8LV4GK
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 8-8-8-24
- CAS Latency 8
- Voltage 1.65V
OCZ’s AMD Black Edition is tested and qualified specifically for AMD’s latest “Black Edition” CPUs for ultimate performance and stability. Featuring the unique AMD “OverDrive™” (AOD) specification, users can unleash the remote stored profiles directly from AMD when used with supporting 790FX/790GX motherboards, giving users a performance edge with instant “plug and play” functionality. This highly advanced feature detects your OCZ Black Edition RAM when used in conjunction with AOD-supporting motherboards and AMD Black Edition Phenom CPUs, then the data is sent to a remote server to download the correct profiles to get your system up and running at its peak.
These high performance modules feature both the high densities and blazing frequencies enthusiasts and gamers demand to make the most of the latest PC titles and applications. Delivering plug and play overclocking the “AOD” feature does all the work for you!
- OCZ Obsidian DDR3 1600 SDRAMReaching the optimal balance between sheer speed and excellent latency, the OCZ Obsidian DDR3 SDRAM is rated at 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 to meet the rigorous requirements of the most extreme gamers and enthusiasts.
- XTC HeatspreadersDifferent from the conventional heatspreader designs, the XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders optimize the thermal dissipation of the memory modules with its honeycomb vents.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy