Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
OCZ XMP Ready Series 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3X1600LV6GK
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 8-8-8-24
- CAS Latency 8
- Voltage 1.65V
OCZ XMP Ready Series make overclocking ever so convenient. This triple channel memory set features Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), delivers different options of timings, voltage, and speed for different overclocking configurations. Each kit is 100% hand tested for performance and compatibility.
The XTC heat spreaders are designed to take advantage of the micro convection currents that occur in the channels between the individual memory chips. The black honeycomb design encourages maximum heat distribution. The rigid frame, in addition to proclaiming to the world what memory you use, also helps to reinforce structural rigidity in the module.
This new 6GB kit ensures optimal performance via an ideal combination of low voltage requirements, speed, and latency, so it's a great match for the Nehalem platform to unleash performance you could only dream of before.
- Designed for Intel Core i7 PlatformsThe OCZ XMP Ready Series PC3-12800 DDR3 memory kit comes in a triple-channel configuration designed specifically for Intel’s new Core i7 processor/X58 chipset-based platforms.
- DDR3 1600DDR3 1600 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up to 12800MB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- XTC HeatspreadersXTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heat spreaders with an innovative honeycomb design significantly increase ventilation and heat dissipation through more direct contact to memory ICs.
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory ProfilesIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers – easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy