OCZ Agility 3 SATA III Solid State Drives are designed and built to provide an exceptional balance of performance and value. The Agility 3 Series implements the cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps interface to deliver excellent sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your computing experience over hard drives.
In addition to enhanced performance, an Agility 3 upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability. Unique and innovative, Agility 3 SSDs deliver a one-of-a-kind storage solution.
- Engineered for Cost-effective performanceThe OCZ Agility 3 SATA III Solid State Drives are designed and built for cost-effective performance. By leveraging the latest SATA 6Gbps interface and the second generation of SandForce SSD controller (SF-2281), the Agility 3 pushes the limits in both sequential and random data transfer rates with up to 525MB/s read plus incredible 4KB random write performance of 50,000 IOPS. This significantly improves your productivity, gaming, multimedia, and overall computing experience. It is backwards compatible with SATA II / 3Gbps, and is also compliant with ATA/ATAPI-8 Standard Native Command Queuing (NCQ). (Max performance achieved using Native SATA 6Gbps chipset. Rated speeds may vary slightly depending on the benchmark used, drivers, windows version, bios version and file size.)
- A Superior PC ExperienceIn addition to enhanced performance, an Agility 3 upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability.
- TRIM SupportThe OCZ Agility 3 offers native TRIM support featured in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Designed to maintain the performance of SSD at an optimal level over the lifetime of the drive, TRIM functions by actively deleting invalid data from the SSD’s memory cells to ensure that write operations perform at full speed. Since a memory block must be erased before it can be re-programmed, TRIM improves performance by pro-actively erasing pages containing invalid data, allowing the SSD to write new data without first having to perform a time-consuming erase command.
- S.M.A.R.T. TechnologyThe OCZ Agility 3 adopts Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) which enables the PC to predict the future failure of hard disk drives. Through the SMART system, hard disk drives incorporate a suite of advanced diagnostics that monitor the internal operations of a drive and provide an early warning for many types of potential problems. When a potential problem is detected, the hard drive can be repaired or replaced before any data is lost or damaged.
- ECC RecoveryDesigned with the file verification and repair tool- ECC Recovery, OCZ Agility 3 provides up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH), protecting your important files and sensitive data against digital corruption by using Reed-Solomon codes.