Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Toshiba OCZ RD400A M.2 2280 + AIC 512GB PCI-Express 3.0 x 4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) RVD400-22280-512G-A
- M.2 2280 + AIC
- PCI-Express 3.0 x4
- NVMe 1.1b6
- PCI Express® 7 Gen. 3 x4
- PCI Express L1.2 low power state support
- RD400 driver delivers higher performance than standard Microsoft driver8
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1024GB capacities9
- Up to 2,600 MB/s sequential read2
- Up to 1,600 MB/s sequential write
- Up to 210,000 IOPS3 4KiB4 random read5
The SSD Utility management software was designed to help your OCZ drive thrive and lets you be in control of maintenance, monitoring, SSD tuning, OS tuning and more!
A new approach to service that mitigates the hassle surrounding support and warranty claims consumers often have to deal with. This program provides advanced replacement with no return shipping cost.*
*For more details about the OCZ Advanced Warranty Program, visit us at ocz website.
|Sequential Read||Up to 2,200 MB/s||Up to 2,600 MB/s||Up to 2,600 MB/s||Up to 2,600 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||Up to 620 MB/s||Up to 1,150 MB/s||Up to 1,600 MB/s||Up to 1,550 MB/s|
|Random Read||Up to 170,000 4KiB IOPS||Up to 210,000 4KiB IOPS||Up to 190,000 4KiB IOPS||Up to 210,000 4KiB IOPS|
|Random Write||Up to 110,000 4KiB IOPS||Up to 140,000 4KiB IOPS||Up to 120,000 4KiB IOPS||Up to 130,000 4KiB IOPS|
|Endurance||74 TBW (5 Years)||148 TBW (5 Years)||296 TBW (5 Years)||592 TBW (5 Years)|
Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written) are based on JEDEC standard; JESD218A, February 2011, and defined for the service life.
- 1. Speeds may vary depending on the host device, read and write conditions, and file size
- 2. 128KiB sequential Speeds measured with ATTO v2.47
- 3. IOPS: Input Output Per Second (or the number of I/O operations per second)
- 4. A kibibyte (KiB) means 210, or 1,024 bytes, a mebibyte (MiB) means 220, or 1,048,576 bytes, and a gibibyte (GiB) means 230, or 1,073,471,824 bytes.
- 5. 4KiB random performance is measured with lometer 2010, 4KiB file size, QD32 (100% Incompressible Data)
- 6. NVMe and MVM Express are a trademarks of NVM Express, Inc.
- 7. PCIe and PCI Express are a registered trademarks of PCI-SIG
- 8. Based on internal testing comparing OCZ driver version 188.8.131.527 to the MS inbox driver
- 9. Definition of capacity: Toshiba defines a megabyte (MB) as 1,000,000 bytes, a gigabyte (GB) as 1,000,000,000 bytes and a terabyte (TB) as 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system, such as Microsoft Operating System and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
© 2016 TOSHIBA CORPORATION, All rights reserved. OCZ is a trademark or a registered trademark of Toshiba Corporation and/or its affiliates.
All other marks are property of their respective owners.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy