Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
OCZ Synapse Cache 2.5" 64GB (32GB cache capacity) SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SYN-25SAT3-64G
OUT OF STOCK.
- 64GB (32GB cache capacity)
- SATA III
The OCZ Synapse Series is optimized for caching applications to dynamically manage the Synapse SSD in conjunction with standard hard disk drives (HDDs), to provide users with SSD-level performance across the entire capacity of the HDD. The OCZ Synapse Series leverages the latest and most advanced hardware and software technology to deliver superior storage performance without sacrificing HDD capacity. For users craving the performance advantages of SSDs combined with the high capacities associated with HDDs, OCZ offers the first no-compromise approach to enabling high-performance and high-capacity storage for virtually any PC platform.
The OCZ Synapse Series integrates Dataplex caching software to dynamically manage the use of both SSD and HDD for superior overall storage performance. This combination creates an environment where the most frequently used "hot" data stays on the ultra-fast SSD, while the "cold" data remains on the larger capacity HDD (sold separately). Advanced caching algorithms learn user behavior and adapt storage policies to ensure optimal performance for each individual user, maximizing productivity for the most demanded programs and applications.
Synapse Series integrates seamlessly within any modern PC platform, ensuring optimal compatibility along with performance gains. (Synapse Cache FAQs: //www.ocztechnology.com/synapse-faq)
- High Performance SSD ArchitectureThe OCZ Synapse Series, an easy-to-deploy 2.5" solution for multiple drive bays, maximizes performance and unleash the full potential of today’s leading platforms with its SATA 6 Gb/s interface and SandForce 2281 SSD processor.
- Integrated Dataplex Caching SoftwareThe Integrated Dataplex Caching Software Intelligently manages HDD and SSD simultaneously. “Hot” data is transferred to Synapse SSD for highest performance, access, and bandwidth and “Cold” data is routed to HDD for highest capacity usage. No data migration or OS installation required.
- TRIM SupportThe OCZ Synapse Series offers native TRIM support featured in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Designed to maintain the performance of SSD at an optimal level over the lifetime of the drive, TRIM functions by actively deleting invalid data from the SSD’s memory cells to ensure that write operations perform at full speed. Since a memory block must be erased before it can be re-programmed, TRIM improves performance by pro-actively erasing pages containing invalid data, allowing the SSD to write new data without first having to perform a time-consuming erase command.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy