- + Special Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kinesis Advantage2 Quiet LF Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard - Cherry MX Quiet Red
- Manufacturer: Adesso
- Manufacturer Part Number: KB600LFQ
- UPC: 607998600115
As the market leader in computer ergonomics, Kinesis has been designing and building premium-grade ergonomic keyboards for more than 25 years. The Advantage2 features the patented Contoured keyboard design and low-force mechanical key switches to address the major risk factors associated with keyboarding for maximum comfort. The fully programmable Advantage2 features the all-new SmartSet Programming Engine that allows you to customize the keyboard layout without installing any clunky software or special drivers, or accessing the internet. Record macros, remap keys, and much, much more. SmartSet works on all major operating systems and enables users to easily create, view, edit, share, and backup their custom layouts. The new Advantage2 Quiet LF model (KB600LFQ) features low-force, linear Cherry MX Quiet Red keyswitches for a smooth typing experience and much less noise than a conventional mechanical keyboard. Advantage2 uses generic HID (human interface device) drivers provided by the operating system. It can be operated and programmed without any special drivers in most environments supporting USB devices, including the following operating systems with an available USB port: Windows 7, 8 and 10; Mac OS 8.6 and higher (Not compatible with non-US layouts); Linux; and Android. Package Contents: Advantage2 keyboard, Quick Start Guide, 4 extra Mac and PC keycaps and keycap puller.
- Professional-grade ergonomic keyboard with patented contour design for maximum comfort
- New SmartSet Programming Engine with onboard remapping and macros (driverless)
- Windows, Mac and PC/Linux and Android Compatible (4 O/S specific keycaps)
- ALL NEW- Cherry MX Quiet Red key mechanical switches & Cherry ML Function Row
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by ErgoWorks Return Policy