Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MK1 87 Keys Mechanical Keyboard LED Breathing Mixed Light Backlit Anti-ghosting Compact USB Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches for PC Laptop Mac
Limited time offer, ends 03/01 By Qishunfa
- FN Key Combination-you can quickly achieve multi-media capabilities that give you instant access to your favourite multimedia options, music, internet, e-mail, volume, and more.
- Anti-Fatigue-Ergonomic key design in various key shape, adopting R4 R3 R2 R1 international standard.The keyboard has small feet that can be adjusted to fit your keyboard height.as you are able to use it for over an hour without any discomfort.
- Best Stability-Aluminum and ABS construction, 1.8m anti-interference usb cable ensures stable data transmitting and greater durability.Dustproof green shaft design, built-in game chip.Mechanical keys deliver high-grade gaming responsiveness and tactile feedback
- Coolest Backlight-Multiple backlight modes, support user-defined backlit mode for optional setup.FN key combination Switching lights modes
- Compatible with Windows 98/2000/ME/NT, Windows XP, Windows VISTA/7/8/10 available USB interface
Best for Gaming-Anti-ghosting 87 Keys, Allowing multi-key to work simultaneously with high speed. ensures that every key you touch translates into the game. give you wonderful gaming experience.
Plug and Play-It was easy and straight forward to set up and use. No installation or issues with drivers. USB connector for this gaming Mechanical keyboard.
The floating keycap design, and the original leading Gemini injection molding technology, keycap characters never wear. The buttons make a loud "dada" sound, giving you the best gaming experience.
Play Brilliantly with the Perfect Keystroke Design
- Ultra-durable keys tested to 50 million keystrokes
- Actuation Force: 60gf +/- 20gf
- Keystroke Travel: 2.0mm +/- 0.6mm
The Magegee MK1 Mechanical Keyboard has Plate mounted keys! This high-quality build technique integrates a metal plate between the switches and the PCB. This process makes for a rigid and sturdy keyboard platform that is built to last.
The Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill. The Keycaps can be removed in case you need to clean the keyboard after long term use or simply want to switch out the key caps to add a personal touch.