Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SSK Aluminum M.2 NGFF SSD Enclosure,Portable USB 3.1 Gen 2(6Gbps) Type-C Solid State Drive External SSD Adapter Reader Support UASP Compatible for M2 SATA SSD 2242/2260/2280(SATA Based)
- Applicable SSD. This USB-C Gen 2 6Gbps M.2 SSD Enclosure supports SATA-based M.2/NGFF(B Key&B+M Key) SSD 2242 2260 2280mm solid state drivers, Not supports NVMe/PCIe M.2 M Key SSD;Includes USB Type-C to USB 3.0 (Type-A) cable and Type-C adapter.
- Tool-Free. Quick and easy installation of your M.2 SATA SSD.Both side can be inserted; USB 3.1 Gen 2 6Gbps high speed transmission.Capable of performance over 540MB/s read/write when using high performance SATA media.
- Aluminum Alloy Shell - Adopts aluminum alloy shell, slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, portable and easy to carry.
- Blue Indicator. Blue Indicator shows the data transfer status;SSD file system must be supported on host operating system to be accessible. New media must be formatted before use.
- High Quality Master Chip. Adopts high performance controller IC, Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD, compatibility Multi OS, Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ Linux/ MAC.
SSK M.2 SATA SSD Enclosure adopts high performance controller chip(JMS580), up to 6Gbps high-speed data transmission. 1GB file only takes 2-3 seconds ; Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD.
Attention: It supports SATA-based M.2/NGFF(B Key&B+M Key) SSD 2242 2260 2280mm solid state drivers, Not supports NVMe/PCIe M.2 M Key SSD! If need M.2 PCIe NVMeBased SSD Enclosure, pls buy another model SHE-C325 and HE-C326
- Update:Tool-Free,No tool required
- Interface type: M.2 SNGFF ATA to USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Support SSD Drivers Size: 2242, 2260, 2280mm
- Case Size: 115*39*11mm
- Cable1: USB3.0 AM to USB C(150MM)
- Cable2: Type-C adapter
- Color: Grey+Black
With USB 3.1 Gen2 interface,provides transfer speeds of up to 540MB/s,1GB file 2-3seconds. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB 3.0 up to 6Gbps.
For the brand new SSD, it may not be found, pls format it under disk management before the first time using.
Attention:Not compatible with MacBook original SSD
- Package Included
- 1 x M.2 SATA to USB 3.1 Type-C SSD Enclosure
- 1 x USB A to USB C Cable (6Gbps)
- 1 x Type-C adapter.
- 1 x Thermal Pad
- 1 x Screw Set : 2 screws (1*Scew A and 1*Screw B)
Everything you need in one package, included the thermal pad, you can paste it on SSD to achieve rapid heat dissipation.
Please tearing off one side of the protective sheet and stick it on the SSD first, without tearing off the protective sheet on the other side.
- Compatible with NGFF M.2 SATASSDs
- Not compatible with NVMe M.2 SSDs, or other M.2 non-SATAdevices
- SATA SSDs use exceptionally high performance storage media that will run hot when under load.
- The rubber SSD retention peg can be moved to support multiple M.2 SATA SSD lengths including: 2280, 2260, 2242.
Tool-free design and no additional tools required. With two cables, USB A to C and USB C to C which suitable for all Host PC ports.
Capable of performance over 540MB/s read/write when using high performance SATA
Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping.
Windows 7 or above, Mac OS 10.10.5 or above, Linux, and Type C Android Phones.Blue Indicator is always on when plug in, and flash when read or write data.Including the type-C adapter , Convenient for you to use type-C mobile phone for transmission.
1. Please slid to open and take the middel frame out of the enclosure.
2. Place the SSD at and angle of 45 degress into the PCB.
3. Insert the fixing hole at the end of the M.2 SSD into the slot in the middle of screw B, insert screw A and tighten it. Otherwise, there will be large screws preventing the installation of the enclosure.
4. Put the thermal pad on the SSD,leave the sheet on the thermal pad.
5. Inserting in the direction of the arrow,the end with the hook goes slowly slide into the shell first. When you hear a bang, it means that it is locked
1. It supports SATA-based B Key (B+M Key) SSD only. It does NOT support PCI-E based M key and M+B key SSD. It is also not compatible with MacBook original SSD.
2. After installed, when the first time to use the new SSD, it may not be found, please partition and format it first under disk management. If want to work on both Mac and Windows OS, please format it to EXFAT.