- $3.94 Shipping ()
- $17.50 ea.
- $17.10 ea.
- $16.60 ea.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SSK Aluminum USB C to M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, Portable USB 3.1 Gen 2(10Gbps) to NVMe PCI-E M-Key Solid State Drive External Adapter Support UASP(Fits only M.2 NVMe SSDs 2242/2260/2280)
- This USB-C Gen 2 10Gbps or Thunderbolt 3 are recommended for extreme speed; Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB 3.0 up to 5Gbps. M.2 M-key SSD Enclosure only Suitable for NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD (PCIE-based). Does not support M.2 SATA based SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, M.2 PCIe devices, mSATA SSDs, and non-M.2 form factor SSDs.
- Tool-Free design allows quick and easy installation of your M.2 NVMe SSD.Capable of performance over 800MB/s read/write when using high performance NVMe media.
- Aluminum alloy shell, slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation. Includes both USB Type-C and USB 3.0 (Type-A) cables.
- Blue Indicator shows the data transfer status;SSD file system must be supported on host operating system to be accessible. New media must be formatted before use.
- Adopts high performance controller IC, Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD.Plug-and-play compatibility with Multi OS, Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ Linux/ MAC.
SSK M.2 NVME SSD Enclosure adopts high performance controller chip(JMS583), up to 10Gbps high-speed data transmission. 1GB file only takes1 second ; Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD.
Attention: It supports PCI-E based M key & (M+B) key M.2 NVME SSD up to 4TB; SATA-based B Key & (B+M) Key M.2 SSD or PCIe AHCI SSD or MacBook original SSD are not supported! If need SATA Based SSD Enclosure, pls buy another model HE-C320 from our Store.
- Update:Tool-Free,No tool required
- Interface type: M.2 NVME PCIe to USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Support SSD Drivers Size: 2242, 2260, 2280mm
- Case Size: 115*39*11mm
- Cable 1 : USB C to USB C(150MM)
- Cable 2 : USB3.0 AM to USB C(150MM)
- Color: Grey+Black
Plug and play, no driver required. With USB 3.1 Gen2 interface,provides transfer speeds of up to 1000MB/s,1GB file1 second. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB 3.1 up to 10Gbps.
Notice: Both cables up to 10Gbps transfer speed
The actual speed depends on the speed of your SSD, USB Port type, your computer performance etc, nvme ssd is not included.
- 1 x M.2 NVME to USB 3.1 Type-C SSD Enclosure
- 1 x USB C to USB C Gen2 Cable (10Gbps)
- 1 x USB A to USB C Cable (10Gbps)
- 2 x Thermal Pad
- 1 x Screw Set : 2 screws (1*Scew A and 1*Screw B)
Everything you need in one package, included 2* thermal pads, you can paste one thermal pad or two side by side to achieve rapid heat dissipation.
Attention: Due to the nvme SSD extreme transmission speed, the temperature is higher than USB3.0 HDD, we tested ours is around 50 ?C in writing and below 40 ?C in reading, even after a long time R/W, the speed will not drop down or device will not shut down.
- Compatible with NVMe M.2 SSDs
- Not compatible with M.2 SATA SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, or other M.2 non-NVMe devices
- NVMe SSDs use exceptionally high performance storage media that will run hot when under load.
- The rubber SSD retention peg can be moved to support multiple M.2 NVMe SSD lengths including: 2280, 2260, 2242.
Tool-free design and no additional tools required. With two cables, USB A to C and USB C to C which suitable for all Host PC ports.
Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping.
Windows 7 or above, Mac OS 10.10.5 or above, Linux, and Type C Android Phones.Blue Indicator is always on when plug in, and flash when read or write data.
Adopts aluminum alloy shell, Slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, be portable and easy to carry.It will be the best choice for trip and business travel.
1. Please slid to open and take the middel frame out of the enclosure.
2. Place the SSD at and angle of 45 degress into the PCB.
3. Insert the fixing hole at the end of the M.2 SSD into the slot in the middle of screw B, insert screw A and tighten it.
4. Put the thermal pad on the SSD,leave the sheet on the thermal pad.
5. Inserting in the direction of the arrow,the end with the hook goes slowly slide into the shell first. When you hear a bang, it means that it is locked
1. After installed, when the first time to use the new SSD, it may not be found, please partition and format it first under disk management. If want to work on both Mac and Windows OS, please format it to EXFAT.
2. Pless kindly noted our item work well on all brands NVME M.2 2242, 2260, 2280mm SSD up to 4TB including Intel 600p, 660p, Sumsung, WD, Crucial etc.
3. Not compatible with MacBook original SSD.