What goes into your case is more important than the case itself, and that's something Lian-Li hasn't forgotten. That's why the PC-60B PLUS II is designed to protect its cargo from excess heat with a veritable maelstrom of air. It isn't just that this case has an 80mm fan on the roof and one in the rear, or the 120mm Fan up front and one on the side panel. It is the skill and precision in which they are placed, to make the cooling power of four fans greater than the sum of its parts.
With all of that, you can feel secure filling it's four external 5.25" and two external 3.5" drive bays, and its ample five internal hard drive bays without fear of blocking air flow to your maxed out ATX motherboard, all seven of its PCI expansion slots full. Your system will remain safe and cool in the hottest gaming situation or under the most demanding processing load.
- Premium Aluminum CaseThe LIAN LI PC-60BPLUSII aluminum case is an amazing mix of aesthetics and utility with Lian Li-ensured premium build quality and magnificent design.
- Excellent Expandability with 11 Drive BaysBoasting four external 5.25" drive bays, two external and up to five internal 3.5" drive bays, the LIAN LI PC-60BPLUSII provides superb expandability.
- Excellent Cooling PerformanceThe LIAN LI PC-60BPLUSII features a front 120mm ball bearing fan for excellent HDD cooling, two 80mm fans on the top and at the rear, and an air duct for optimum heat dissipation of the CPU as well as a removable cooling kit (with one 120mm ball bearing fan) to cool the graphics card.
- Easy InstallationWith the sliding motherboard tray and removable PSU tray, installation of the motherboard and power supply is convenient and quick.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.