The hardware installation with Dragon Lord Series K60 is very easy and simple. The front panel and top panel are detachable and they can be removed without tools.
The Dragon Lord K60 is targeted for the LAN party gamers. It is a mid-tower case, which is ideal for the latest graphics cards in combination with the best thermal dynamics. All the internal installation can be done without tools, and is easily adjustable to optimize your hardware setup. Especially in the advent of adding in new graphics cards, the 8 expansion slots can hold three graphics cards to support CrossfireX and 3-way SLI.
The new internal layout has the motherboard on top of the power supply unit, which allows for easier access to the motherboard as well as more room above, thus larger CPU coolers can be used. The power supply unit at the button of the case is cooled with fresh cool air directly from the outside of the case, instead of pre-heated air from within. This will bring down the core temperatures and extend the lifespan of the PSU significantly. To install motherboard require no tools, use tool-less screw to screw a motherboard on case, easily and quickly.
- Superior CoolingEquipped with 1 x 120mm rear fan, 1 x 140mm front fan and 2 x 140mm top fans, the LIAN LI K60B case provides efficient ventilation and effective system cooling. There are also vents on the 5.25" bezels, allowing cold air to enter the case to cool the system down.
- Proprietary Tool-less & Anti-vibration Fan MountingThe fans on the top panel are mounted with Lian Li’s new anti-vibration fan mounting system; the rubber ring grommet absorbs the vibration, keeping the case silent.
- Cable ManagementThe cable clamp channels and organizes the cables inside the chassis for a neat inner looks and better optimized air flow.
- Tool-Less DesignThe installation of the hard disk is very easy, and tool-less. Place the hard disk into the aluminum cage, and close the clip to secure the hard disk. (2.5" HDD install feasible). The 5.25" optical drive and PCI card also adopt tool-less design for quick and easy installation.
- Bottom Placed PSU with Tool-Less PSU HolderThe bottom placed PSU design enables independent and optimized cooling. The tool-less PSU holder allows easy installation. Just place the PSU in position, then close the aluminum PSU holder.
- Water Cooling ReadyRetention holes are provided at the rear of the case for easy upgrade to water cooling.