What will make your powerful rig stand out immediately? Colorful LED lights? Or bulky water cooling? But when you meet LIAN LI PC-T60 aluminum Test Bench case, you'll absolutely marvel at its unique open architecture with a host of uncompromising functionality, at the very first sight.
The T60 Test Bench mounts standard ATX & Micro-ATX motherboards, 5.25" optical drives, 3.5" and 2.5" hard drives, and a standard ATX PS/2 power supply unit. The open design makes it easy to switch components, mod, and service.
- Open ArchitectureThe LIAN LI PC-T60 Test Bench case features a completely open design for easy hardware installation and removal, ideal for overclockers and enthusiasts. The open design and aluminum construction also enable effective, reliable cooling even without fans.
- 5.25" Drive BaysTwo standard 5.25" optical drives mount directly above power supply unit.
- Removable HDD CageThree HDDs mounts are offered in the removable HDD cage with thumb screws, while the rubber suspension helps prevent vibration for better system reliability and stability.
- Support 2.5" HDDsAluminum mount for two 2.5" HDDs directly below the M/B tray allow users to easily install and remove them as desired.
- Rubber-Padded PSU SpaceThe power supply has rubber pads for both insulation and support, reducing vibrations and also securing the PSU without scratching the painted surface.
- Trestle for PCI Card StabilityA trestle can be easily set up with thumb screws, to give the back-end of the T60 Test Bench case additional stability.